Ken McHugh is Creative Director of Lefthand Productions and has 20 years experience in the entertainment industry working with the likes of Jon Bon Jovi, Woody Allen, Bressie, RTE and TV3, as well as advertising campaigns for Birds eye, Yoplait and Mitsubishi. Lefthand Productions specialise in creating content for brands and training them how to create their own.
He also founded the award winning food company Fresh From...the Pier in 2016. They supplied Supervalu and various independent stores around Ireland. Ken has developed and presents workshops on how to create marketing videos, visual storytelling, social media marketing, podcasting and artist development for brands and SME's. Recently Ken has worked on numerous video marketing projects with Motorsport Ireland, Bord Bia, Supervalu, Agrigear and various County Councils around Ireland.
• Sound design, audio recording and mixing
• Filming, editing and grading videos & marketing clips
• Photography, artwork and graphic design
• Website building, management and SEO optimisation
• Social media development for brands
• Training workshop development and presentation
• Business mentoring
• Songwriting and storytelling
For larger projects when budgets allow, or to accommodate swift turnaround deadlines, Ken expands the Lefthand team by brining in additional skilled videographers, photographers, licensed drone operators, stylists and sound personnel. A broad team of experts we can draw from for specific projects.